Juice Fast Day 3

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 3 and I was feeling MUCH better than day 2. Yay!  Even though it'd only been a couple days I couldn't fight the urge to just check the scale.....2 lbs lost.  Maybe its water weight as they say or what not but thats okay - long as the numbers on the scale are going down I'm not gonna question it.  The real success was when I tried on a pair of jeans that were too tight to wear last week.  If you think I wore them  comfortably today then you would be correct.  


9:30 AM - fruit smoothie


11:30 AM - apple


1 PM - vegetable smoothie


Midday I still had a headache and tummy ache like yesterday, but overall I was feeling better.


3 PM - sauteed vegetables again


6 PM - fruit smoothie


I'm cutting my fruit/veggie fast a day early because life happens and I'm going out to lunch with friends tomorrow. But I'm feeling pretty successful about 3 days so its a wonderful thing.  I'm planning on doing 1 or 2 of my meals only fruits and veggies for awhile til I drop a few more lbs.  At least dinner is fine being 90% veggies.  Easier said than done I'm sure...wish me luck!


Since I'm a healthy smoothie pro now I added some of the drinks below for ya.  You can make endless types of smoothies depending on what you like.  Its way fun to put like colored foods together to make a really pretty drink.  If you're gonna put say blueberries and kale and strawberries together you might get something a lil brown/poopy/greenish.   Still healthy - just doesn't make you feel as gorgeous as a bright red smoothie might ya know? 


Smoothies a la Jen

1.  Banana, kale, apple, 1/4 cup non fat milk, water

2. Banana, strawberries, cutie orange, water and 1/4 cup non fat milk

3. Kale, spinach, broccoli, celery, water (this is as disgusting as it sounds...drink it fast ladies!)

4. Banana, orange, 1/2 apple, carrot, 1/4 cup non fat milk, water, flax seed

5. Blueberries, strawberries, red bell pepper, kale, water

6. Spinach, celery, banana, kale, water



1 comment

  1. Found you on Pinterest. Love this, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.