Life Lately

Friday, August 10, 2012

Well I can cross at least one thing off of my goal list for 2012.  I ran 13.1 miles!  Ok that's a bit of a lie.  I ran 11 miles and cried/crawled/limped the last 2.1 miles.  But I crossed the finish line so, count it! Dad and Kris were awesome and came to run with me.  Dad stayed with me the whole way which turned out to be a life saver because I lost all mental clarity at the 12.5 mile marker.  Dad kept saying okay lets try to just run the rest of the way and I kept saying okay jokes over, seriously just go get the car. I'll be sitting right here on the curb.  Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. 

After photo.  Somehow I made it to the finish line without the car helping me out a bit. 

A day on the lake in Utah.  

Coming home to visit the family in Washington for a week.  The welcome committee was prepared.

This was the trail that I planned to run on while I was home.  Planned to are the key words there if you catch my drift. 

My beautiful sister.  

And loving life on the hammock with my fav girls.  The sun wasn't totally cooperating, sorry Isla. 

Buns are my fav way of looking like I'm trying. No shower required.  


Summer life in the northwest is good.  And TGIF.



No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.