Life Lately

Wednesday, April 25, 2012




At the park.

Doughnuts.  Enough said.

Watching Evan's lacrosse practice.

Ryan and Danielle's beautiful reception.

Took myself on a little hike.  

My running trail.

While I was running there was a couple coming at me sporting their rollerblades and knee pads.  What decade is this?  Do people still rollerblade?  I was so jealous!  I wish I had mine from 6th grade hiding somewhere in my closet.  I thought was pretty rad though.  Hey if people are rollerblading I think its fine for me to use "rad" and wear neon and listen to Michael Jackson.  I can't fight it.  




2 comments

  1. you should wear a slap wrist band while saying "rad" and listening to MJ. PS I gained 2 lbs this week. What the? I don't have a clue what it was. Well, It may have been cause I started drinking Pepsi again...dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh slap wrist bands.......i forgot all about those! those are the best!

    yeah Pepsi - I love it but.... my Bickley butt sure doesn't :) I saw a photo of you though and you're looking awesome sister!

    ReplyDelete

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.