Pumpkin Muffins

Friday, November 18, 2011

Tis the season that I can't control my urge for Pumpkin Muffins...and I have yet to find a recipe that beats this one.  So moist!  And chocolatey!  I balanced out my guilt of eating all 24 myself by reducing the amount of sugar to 1 cup instead of 2.   I didn't miss that 1 cup at all so if you feel adventurous....reduce the sugar even more.  Or try no sugar at all (then tell me how they turned out please and thank you).   Thank you mama for the recipe.  You've got all the best ones! 


Pumpkin Muffins:

Beat 5 eggs
Add:
1 cup oil
16 oz. pumpkin puree
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
2- 3oz packages of instant vanilla pudding
Mix until creamy.
Add:
dark chocolate chips to taste (I use the whole bag.  Yep that's right. The whole bag. Back up off me) 

Bake @ 350 in a greased or lined muffin tin for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Yields 24 muffins.



I found out that each muffin is packing almost 250 calories.  That would have been nice to know before I destroyed the whole batch by myself...in a matter of days.  But they're just too good to ignore when they're sitting there on my counter begging to eaten.  Don't say I didn't warn ya.



No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.