kickin my butt

Tuesday, November 22, 2011


I bought the 30 Day Shred from Jillian Michaels and it better be shredding something cause its making me work!  I'm on week 3 and loving it. Well hating it during...but loving it after.  I'm not very sore afterwards, but you keep moving, no breaks for 20 minutes and it makes me sweat sweat sweat. Sexy I know.  


I haven't lost any weight since I started but I blame that on the ice cream I've been chowing down on.  And the pizza I ate definitely wasn't on her suggested meal plans. So turns out that eating well in conjunction with the videos is pretty important.  Good to know.


But I'd recommend this for sure. I have a hard time with videos because I lose interest quick but this is super fast and she's super motivating.  I'm feeling strong. Verdict: I'm sticking with it for now.  


I also saw on a weight loss show that a girl had a goal to run a 10 minute mile.  Now, she's heavier than me so I was pretty curious to see if I could do it.  I did it in 10 mintes and 14 seconds tonight and I was breathing pretty heavy. So new goal...working on running a faster mile!


No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.