Life Lately

Sunday, May 27, 2012



Loving Black Bean Burgers lately.


Second time seeing Imagine Dragons in a couple months. Obsessed much? I don't care, they're awesome. 
First time seeing a soccer game.  Turns out they're a lot more fun than I thought!  P.S...We beat Toronto :) 

Lay in the grass and look up.  Its good for the soul. 

Yes, I took one of those in the mirror photos of myself.  Stop judging and just look at my cool fishtail braid.  


Its my favorite season here in Utah! 

Going to swim lessons!  Prior to this picture he put on his speedo and goggles and serenaded me with "I'm sexy and I know it". 
Hiking with Dad. The hike was awesome, the tour at the top was not. 



Happy Memorial Day! 








1 comment

  1. a child after my own heart! how i miss the days of "i'm sexy & i know it"!

    ReplyDelete

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.