Just do it

Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Check out this motivating article

I've been lacking in motivation lately and kinda hoping I'd get in the mood to be better.  My cycle tends to be totally motivated with lots of plans and goals....to burning out, wanting to lay in bed all day.....and back again to wanting to improve.  I read the article linked above and I really liked it.  It really applies to any form of working out that you choose, not just yoga.  I'm a big believer in balance in all things and so I try to go easy on myself when I'm not in the mood to workout.  But when it comes to working out....I've never regretted doing it.  Its just that initial getting off my butt and putting my tennis shoes on thats the hardest part.  Its time to tap into my will power and be like Nike.


No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.