Music Monday and Loves

Monday, December 12, 2011


There's a lot of renditions of holiday songs out there (Justin Bieber anyone?) but personally I love the classic versions.  I love John Schmidt's assortment here. 



Also I can't get enough of these ugly sweater tshirts by Vardagen.  Love em!  My budget has been arguing with me several times over whether I should purchase one or not.  If I can talk myself into adding my own name to my list of Christmas recipients then this is where I'll go first.  I've had several close calls...but just haven't taken the plunge yet.  



Another store I've been eyeing lately is Blowfish and it just so happens that there is a giveaway going on at Laura's blog.  I'm a dedicated flats kind of a girl so given the fact that they have MANY boots that I would kill to have...they're worth a looksie.  Pretty cool if you wanna check it out!  

Happy holiday time everyone :)







No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
SOUTH JENNI. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.